This project was the most time consuming because it took lots of layers, lots of affects and text. I used a different picture for each card that matched the theme of my business. Each card with a picture has a different color and different affect to it. My favorite part was adding affects and colors to the pictures to make them different and doing the same with the text. I wish I would have toned down the pictures a little bit and not made them so bold and noticeable. I'm glad I learned how to change the opacity of pictures and blend them more. Friday, December 4, 2009
Business Cards
This project was the most time consuming because it took lots of layers, lots of affects and text. I used a different picture for each card that matched the theme of my business. Each card with a picture has a different color and different affect to it. My favorite part was adding affects and colors to the pictures to make them different and doing the same with the text. I wish I would have toned down the pictures a little bit and not made them so bold and noticeable. I'm glad I learned how to change the opacity of pictures and blend them more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment