This photo took a lot of planning and different kinds of techniques. I had to find a background, a picture of me doing something and put it all together using different styles and layers and also added lighting affects, shadows, and textures. I really enjoyed finding a picture of myself and creating a cool picture with myself as a prop! I should have added more textures and more colored lights for the background; but overall I learned how to use lots of different layers and shadows and cool lighting effects. Friday, December 4, 2009
My Photo
This photo took a lot of planning and different kinds of techniques. I had to find a background, a picture of me doing something and put it all together using different styles and layers and also added lighting affects, shadows, and textures. I really enjoyed finding a picture of myself and creating a cool picture with myself as a prop! I should have added more textures and more colored lights for the background; but overall I learned how to use lots of different layers and shadows and cool lighting effects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment