A cartoon I designed from scratch in illustrator; I outlined it then colored it in photoshop. I added shading and highlighting to make it a more dramatic and more life like. My favorite part was adding color to it; it really made a difference, and it is way better looking in color. I wish I would have put more detail on it and highlighted more things. I learned how to use illustrator, and it might just come in handy some day.Tuesday, December 8, 2009
cartoon
A cartoon I designed from scratch in illustrator; I outlined it then colored it in photoshop. I added shading and highlighting to make it a more dramatic and more life like. My favorite part was adding color to it; it really made a difference, and it is way better looking in color. I wish I would have put more detail on it and highlighted more things. I learned how to use illustrator, and it might just come in handy some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment